This WG will be made up of individual members and also cross WG members from groups 1, 2, 3 and 4. Its primary focus will be to co-ordinate activities relating to the sustainability and public face of Zinc-Net. Specifically, it will:
- Gather and assimilate knowledge generated by the Action (for example publications, workshop reports, key note speaker presentations) and formulate this information for presentation via the VIZIBI web portal.
- Facilitate the training of early stage researchers (ESRs) through co-ordinating training and scientific exchange opportunities.
- Create mentor partnerships between women and ESRs and established researchers (based on pre-defined criteria such as gender, subject discipline, career aspirations) within the network.
- Oversee the development of the VIZIBI web portal. Actively managed website for dissemination.
- Develop a book on Zinc biology.
WG 5 Leader: Dr Imre Lengyel, University College London, UK